KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Topic Journal (05-10-2013)

stevenli11

Topic Journal (05-10-2013) Empty Topic Journal (05-10-2013)

Post by stevenli11 Fri May 10, 2013 9:46 pm

If I could go anywhere in the world with Enrique Iglesias, I would probably choose to visit Spain. Because Mr. Iglesias originates from Spain, he would know all the interesting and exciting locations in the country, and thus could act as a tour guide of sorts. Although I feel that this trip would be far more appealing to the female members of our pledge class, I would still greatly enjoy the opportunity to explore one of the Europe's most beautiful countries with a native from there. Despite the fact that I have visited many countries in Europe, I have never visited Spain before, so that was probably the biggest determinant of my travel destination location. Aside from all the local cuisines we could try at various restaurants across Spain, I would also want to visit many of the famous landmarks there, including the Royal Palace in Madrid, La Concha in San Sebastian, the Aqueduct of Segovia, and the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. As I am a big fan of ancient and medieval architecture, Spain would be an ideal place for me to visit, with its huge array of palaces, monuments and churches. Also, as a follower of football, I could watch teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid play and compete, something I have always wanted to do. The Raging of the Bulls festival seems very intriguing, although perhaps a little dangerous; but where's the fun if there isn't any risk? I have heard that Spain has wonderful seafood and wine, so I would definitely we adventurous with my choice of cuisines and beverages while there. Trips to some of the more secluded beaches in Spain would also be a must-do on this trip, as well as a visits to the various Roman structures littered throughout the country. Too bad this isn't going to happen.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:51 pm