KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Topic Journal

ryanjspark

Topic Journal Empty Topic Journal

Post by ryanjspark Sat May 11, 2013 2:39 am

If I could be anywhere with Enrique Iglesias, I would be at Koreatown. I don’t listen to him that much, but maybe he likes Korean food. I don’t know if he likes Korean food, but I would take him around all the places to eat. Since he’s rich, he can probably pay for all my food, which would be pretty awesome. I would take him to an all you can eat barbeque first. I would take him to the most expensive one, so that we can get the best quality meat. The more expensive a place is, the higher the food quality. I can eat some food while he sings for me. I’m pretty sure when he sings he’ll get all the girls’ attention, and they’ll want to hang out with us. I would also take him to an authentic Korean food places. I would want for him to experience some authentic food. Koreatown has a lot of places where good, authentic Korean food is served. Authentic seafood is especially good in certain places. I hope he’s not allergic to seafood. Then I would take him to a karaoke. Just to mess with him, I’m going to make him sing Korean songs. I feel like regardless of the song, he’ll still sing it really well.
    Then we’ll go to a bar and order hella drinks. We’ll get Jagermeister, Smirnoff, Captain Jack Morgan, and whatever drink is available at the bar. I’m going to get so wasted that I’m going to black out and not remember what happened, but Enrique is going to remember. I’ll wake up in Enrique’s house, only to find him missing so now I must go on a quest to find Enrique Iglesias and save him from Mike Tyson and his pet tiger. I’m also going to get chased by a monkey.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 pm