KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 17 - 5/3/13 - Topic Journal: Our Lives as K-Pop

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 17 - 5/3/13 - Topic Journal: Our Lives as K-Pop Empty Journal 17 - 5/3/13 - Topic Journal: Our Lives as K-Pop

Post by ronaldholden Sat May 04, 2013 1:01 am

Okay, so this is sort of a big deal. A topic journal really allows me to flex my creativity muscles. It is really the only muscle I have. I need to get buff like the Zoman. Oh well. Okay, so my wunderbar pledge class. I will obviously do K-Pop. I am sorry, Mr. MacQueen. It has to be done. Okay, so I will obviously do the two nine-member girl groups, Nine Muses (notice how I listed them first…the shade) and Girls’ Generation. Why, Ronald, that only adds up to eighteen, how will you ever include everyone? Easy: their respective companies. So, I will start off with SM Entertainment, which will be fulfilled by Sammi. As our President, she already embodies the supportive structure that a music label has. The person that best embodies Star Empire Entertainment will probably be Caline because she is my twin and thus gets preferential treatment. Now, I will do Girls’ Generation. Priscilla will be Taeyeon because of the voice. Yes, Ms. Lord! Tiffany will be Meg because she is always happy and everyone’s favorite. Steven is Sooyoung because he is hilarious and brings it when it needs to be brought. Nikki is Jessica because she is ultra fancy. Cindy is Sunny because she is a cute Asian baby girl or ABG. Brittani is definitely Yoona because her face can represent us. Those eyes could kill, girl. Yeon is Yuri because I like him more and more every time I see him, plus there is so much potential. Hyoyeon is Koya because I saw those dance moves at the social. Olivia is Seohyun because she is super tall. Now, I can do the Nine Muses. I, of course, am LeeSem because I am my favorite and I just do not play. Jason is Sera because he is a good leader and I can see us all surrounding him in our sexy music video. Ryan is Sungah because I still need to get to know him more, but he is bringing it. Sailesh is Euaerin because he is a boss and also really tall. Jake is Eunji because those dance moves at the social were on POINT. I will save Tony for last. Tyler is Hyuna because of the sheer sex appeal. Lenique is Minha because she is our maknae (youngest member). Nick is Hyemi because he is super chill and is nicer than a bucket of nice things. Lastly, Tony is Kyungri because he is a DIVA and he better work! I love these kids.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:35 am