KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 17- Topic Journal

sabraham

Journal Entry 17- Topic Journal Empty Journal Entry 17- Topic Journal

Post by sabraham Fri May 03, 2013 11:45 pm

If the Chi Pledge Class were a well-oiled machine, we would each be a cog in this machine because each of us has a new part to offer. Each of us would contribute equally to the output. This is because in a machine, each piece has to do its part in order for the final project to come out successfully. This machine would be self-sustaining and solar powered because I think that all of my pledge bothers are all self motivated and self starting. They all take the initiative to go farther and do better than anyone else has.
    I don’t think that anyone would be more or less important in this machine because I think we all contribute equally to the success of our class as a whole, and in a machine there really is no part that is more or less important. Each part of a machine is integral to its success.
    I haven’t yet decided what our machine would produce, just that we would all be in it. I believe that it would be a really attractive machine too, not one of those ugly ones that you sometimes see sitting in the back of a room. No sir, we’d be a perfect and shiny new machine. The quiet kind, it wouldn’t make so much noise as to distract everyone’s attention, but just enough so that everyone knew that we were there.
    As a machine, we would all hum along, functioning perfectly in our roles and making every other machine in the vicinity jealous because they could not function as well as we could. There would be nothing left to for want after the Chi Pledge Class Machine was put into use, as we would solve every problem that we were faced with as perfectly and as competently as possible. After all, every one of my pledge brothers surprises me and helps me become a better person, a better part in our machine, every single day.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:33 am