KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 24 - 5/10/13 - Topic

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 24 - 5/10/13 - Topic Empty Journal 24 - 5/10/13 - Topic

Post by ronaldholden Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 am

I just realized that I cannot talk about the other songs of Nine Muses’s “Wild” mini album because we have a topic journal to do. The topic somehow magically ended up being about where we would spend our lives with Enrique Inglesias. I would spend the rest of our lives on the white sands of Madasgascar. I am not entirely sure if Madasgascar has white sands, but I feel and hope that it does. Imagine, the two sexiest things on the planet living together in harmony. Yeah, it may appear haunting at first, but Enrique and I are actually really close friends in a non-weird way. We go way back to when he was just a wee little boy and I was not quite born yet, but the feelings were there. Also, in our Madasgascarian hut on the white sands, we plan on throwing many concerts to raise funds for the starving children in Africa. We may be geographically detached, but the emotions in our hearts are still there. We will donate all of our profits to the children, because they are our future. Real talk. Also, Enrique and I will play chess with each other and cook fun and ethnic dishes like enchiladas and fried chicken. I can see our friendship blossoming in the wind. Two bros brought together by their mutual love for African children is quite poetic, actually. That is what John Lennon was talking about when he wrote “Imagine”. No, but honestly, I see myself and Enrique living like gods amongst men. He is my best friend and I am not afraid to let other know. Disclaimer: I am not a stalker and I do not want to do anything weird and/or sexual to Mr. Iglesias. I believe that two sexy men can have a classy relationship on the white sands of the beaches of Madasgascar.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:38 pm