KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Topic Journal 5-10

BritLash

Topic Journal 5-10 Empty Topic Journal 5-10

Post by BritLash Sat May 11, 2013 2:35 am

If I were to live anywhere in the world with Enrique Iglesias, I would have a beach-front house in the Bahamas. I have never been to the Bahamas before, but I could definitely see myself living there. I believe it is a tourist site; however, I feel it would still have and preserve the traditional aspects that make it unique. The house would be breathtaking; it would sit up above the beach itself and have three main levels. The bottom level would be a giant living room for entertaining guests over the weekends. The middle level would be for the kitchen and dining room. The top level would have the three bedrooms. Finally, there would be a roof top Jacuzzi, a little bar, and barbeque set for smaller, more intimate gatherings with friends and loved ones The house itself would have glass windows so that there would be a clear, beautiful view of the beach either in the early morning or at night. The property would be surround with a giant patio around it with nice outdoors furniture and palm trees. I would love for Enrique and I to spend most of our time on the beach, hanging out with the locals playing beach volleyball and having monthly bonfires and parties at the beach house. For entertainment, Enrique and I would go into the city to shop and visit some of the sights. I love museums and looking at historical ruins. During our down time, we would hop into one of our jeep and visit some of the slave ruins, plantations, lighthouses, churches, or caves throughout the area. I would love to have an annual concert featuring Enrique Iglesias and maybe local artists in the Bahamas that takes place on the beach. The concert would be a weekend long event with different mainstream and underground artists every day. Of course Enrique would be at the forefront of the concert series and at the end of the weekend, he would have to sing “Finally Found You” and dedicate it to me.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:18 pm