KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Topic Journal: Enrique Iglesias Edition

nress
    nress

Topic Journal: Enrique Iglesias Edition Empty Topic Journal: Enrique Iglesias Edition

Post by nress Fri May 10, 2013 3:53 pm

If I were given the wonderful opportunity to go anywhere with Enrique Iglesias, I would probably go to Hawaii with him. I would mostly go there for selfish reasons, since Hawaii is one of my favorite places. I really just love the relaxing vibe of living on an island and having the ocean all around me. The crashing of waves and all of the tropical wildlife would definitely make me a less stressed out person in general. Even if I had to go to work or school there, it is pretty hard not to be in a good mood when you are living in Hawaii. Though I have only mentioned reasons why I would like living in Hawaii so far, I am pretty sure that Enrique Iglesias would enjoy it as well. The warm and humid climate of Hawaii would definitely fit in with his sultry, steamy persona. Now that I think about it, I am pretty sure that at least one of his music videos was filmed in Hawaii. Additionally, there are lots of beautiful women in Hawaii and we all know that Enrique Iglesias is a ladies’ man, so hopefully he could be my wingman at parties. I would really like to learn how he is able to attract so many women just by going up to them and saying “tonight I’m loving you.” The only possible downside would be that because he is such a ladies’ man, women would flock towards him and I would be left alone. However, I am pretty sure that Enrique Iglesias is the type of guy who looks out for his friends. Overall, Enrique Iglesias seems like a pretty chill bro and if we were living in Hawaii together we would have some great times chilling by the beach, going to parties, and meeting beautiful women. Putting it that away, it really sounds like it would be an awesome time.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:09 am