KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

¡Enrique Iglesias!

CalineFarah

¡Enrique Iglesias! Empty ¡Enrique Iglesias!

Post by CalineFarah Sat May 11, 2013 2:06 am

Journal
    If I could take Enrique Iglesias anywhere, I would go to Lebanon! I would also take my best friend Stephanie with me, because she is totally obsessed with him! So I would take him to Lebanon because it is absolutely amazing! It is such a beautiful place, and there would be so much to do! I obviously have a personal connection with it because I am Lebanese. But I know Enrique would love it! He is quite known there too. A lot of the older people there know his father, I think it is Gabriel Iglesias, because he has had concerts in Lebanon before. Anyway, so first I'd take him, and Steph, to the town I live in. I would show him around my town, introduce him to all my cousins and friends, and show him my favorite places there. Then I would take him to this other town, the one my dad is from. It is a small town, and really old, but it is so cute and very homely. I love it there, my grandma is the nicest person ever! After I show him around to the places I am from, I would take him around to all the tourist places. There is this beautiful cave place with like a lake inside. It is a very popular tourist attraction and it is an absolutely amazing natural beauty. I would also take him to see the cedars, it is a big deal in Lebanon, I mean there is a cedar on our flag! We would go to a resort too, Lebanon has amazing resorts. And then, when the day is over and the night begins, we would go to the world famous night clubs in Beirut. The clubs there are really fun, and known across the world. I am sure Enrique would have a great time there. Personally, I would not want to marry or be with Enrique, so Steph can have him. I would just party with them and have a good time, with my boyfriend, Harry Styles... So yea! There ya go!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:56 pm