KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal featuring Enrique Iglesias

arniks27

Journal featuring Enrique Iglesias Empty Journal featuring Enrique Iglesias

Post by arniks27 Fri May 10, 2013 3:27 pm

I am not really a big fan of Enrique Iglesias. I like a couple of his songs but I don’t think I would ever like him so much that I would live with him. But since this is the topic, I guess I don’t really have much of a choice. I don’t know much about him a person so, I am google-ing him right now. I think that it is essential to know what he is like and go back to his songs to see what we have in common and we can assess a common ground so him and I can live peacefully, wherever it may be. According to Wikipedia.com, he is 38 years old. That seems too old for me to live with, about 18 years older than me. I could be his kid. Anyways, I can deal with age. He is born in Spain. So ooooh I can deal with living with him in Spain. I like Spain. Maybe he can tour me around and teach me Spanish at the same time. That should be fun. I can have a study abroad thing with Enrique Iglesias with Spanish, Spain Culture, and Music. Okay that sound perfect right now. I wouldn’t mind that. He is the youngest child, and I am the oldest child. So it works out. His mother is Filipina say whaaaat?? Well I can definitely make him Filipino food. That’s how we are going to survive. But whoah I did not know he is half Filipino. I learn something everyday. Yay! His father is Spanish. That’s good. He cannot speak Tagalog, so I can teach him Filipino in return of him teaching me Spanish. That should be a perfect fit. He likes to sing, and dance, I can play instruments. It’s perfect. I can play he can sing. That sounds like a really good plan. Oh one thing I did not mention about Enrique Iglesias is that I confuse him a lot with Ricky Martin. And I know it is a bad thing since Ricky Martin is gay. Anyways, I know the song Bailamos, and Hero. I think Hero is one song that I truly know and I am familiar with the rest. He is also dating a tennis player. I did not know he is dating Anna Kournikova. That’s cool. So if he likes tennis, I can play tennis. We can play tennis together. Yay. Uhm, I don’t really know what he is doing now, but whatever it is he does not seem that busy. So if we would ever live in Spain. It will we amazing because he has so much free time. I would definitely would like to see the greatness of Spain, and it is great to have someone who can speak and is Spanish by blood. It makes everything easier. I would live in a mansion with him in Spain. I mean he is a celebrity. So I bet he won’t take anything less to live at. It would be nice. It would be like the telenovelas in Spanish tv where some of them live in a mansion in Spain and they have Spanish butlers and maids and they have a ranch. Or is that Mexico? I don’t know. Spain should be too. Since he is a celebrity he probably has a lot of hook-ups in Europe. So, I would definitely take advantage of that and we will go to a European trip everywhere in Europe. Maybe he can get me a backstage pass for One Direction. That would be amazing! Spain is good for wine too so maybe he can get me some exquisite wine in Spain. That would be the life. I can retire with him in Spain. That is it. Go Enrique for being half-Filipino (yeah, I can’t get over it).

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:17 pm