KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Enrique Iglesias

yseoo

Enrique Iglesias Empty Enrique Iglesias

Post by yseoo Sat May 11, 2013 2:24 am

If I could go anywhere in the world with Enrique Iglesias I would take him to the mall or some other place where there is a lot of people. Hopefully many people will recognize him and want his autograph. I plan to make Enrique charge the people for his autograph and take all the profit for myself. Enrique Iglesias is fairly well known so I expect that there will be at least decent business. This would also benefit Enrique because he could get closer to his fans and gain more publicity. It's a win-win situation. I make money and Enrique gains more fame. It would be great. I would need to research where Enrique has the most fans. I would go to the malls and sports stadiums and such in those places and make Enrique start singing to attract people to him. Then once he finishes singing one song he will start selling autographs. All his fan girls will no doubt want to buy an autograph. There will probably be really long lines that go around the mall several laps. It will be a tiring job for Enrique but he will be getting fame so hopefully he will not care. By gaining more exposure to the public Enrique's album sales will go up. Every time Enrique releases an album I will take him on a tour of just selling autographs. I can see the cash flowing in already. Enrique will be the greatest blessing of my life because through him I will achieve financial liberation. I would also be a great blessing to Enrique as well because I will have helped better his relationship with his numerous fans. That would also be a blessing to the fans as well because they will have the change to become closer to Enrique.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:46 pm