KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal - 5/30/13

arniks27

Journal - 5/30/13 Empty Journal - 5/30/13

Post by arniks27 Fri May 31, 2013 2:28 am

The day is Thursday the thirtieth of May and my day was just a regular day. Although interesting things did happen. I went to work straight and as always there is traffic. I dread the Los Angeles traffic in the morning and in the evening. I do not know how anyone can get used to this traffic. Although I go through it everyday the traffic still gets to me. My work day was just like any other work day, I work, then I have a lunch break, then I work again. My boyfriend sent me a picture of his Popeyes that he got for lunch and boy did that look good. Once I saw the picture my mouth started to water, somehow i was able to smell and taste the fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and biscuit that he had. I love Popeyes chicken more than KFC. Just how the chicken is more juicy than how KFC's chicken is proves that Popeyes is far more superior than KFC. Unfortunately I did not get Popeyes since my mom packed me lunch. Although it was good having chicken Adobo and rice, it was not Popeyes fried chicken. While at work i ended up having a talk with my coworkers about my Filipino heritage. They were absolutely interested in what chicken Adobo was too. I had a long discussion on how it was like in the Philippines. After work i ended up being hungry again and had a sudden craving for sushi. Sushi was delicious like always. I ended up getting this crunchy cooked lobster sushi roll. Its what i always get over at that particular restaurant. After work I had some time to talk to my boyfriend and like always he always helps me distress. He was talking to me about how he was playing Injustice with his friends. I told him that I played Injustice with my friends too and told him that my favorite character was Sinistro, his was Bane. Because of him i quickly knew who these superheroes were. I think he's slowly turning me into a nerd, he is the only person in this world who has ever done that. He loves Star Wars and he teaches me all about Star Wars. When I need help i can always count on him to help me, or when im down I can always count on him to make me feel better. I am extremely blessed to have him in my life. I have a weakness for chocolate especially Toblorone, when I went to the convenience store when I had to get gas I saw "The Toblorone" I thought I was in heaven. I needed that chocolate to calm my head since my head started to hurt and bug me. I could not think straight and somehow my stomach started to hurt, I think it was due to the sushi. The Toblorone quickly made me feel a little better. Anybody that knows me knows that I treat chocolate like my Advil. I love food and i have a lot of cravings, and one craving i have had for the longest time was Captain Crunch cereal. I just do not have the time to buy a box and at my aunt's and uncle's house that I stay at does not have Captain Crunch because they only buy Raisin Bran cereal. By all means, Raisin Bran cereal is delicious, but it its just not my craving, not what I wanted. So I ended up meeting with my friend Kristin from school and we went to go get Ice Cream to catch up on life and school. She transferred with me from Riverside College. I enjoyed catching up with her, hearing her stories and how she's doing, then I told her how I was doing and she agreed with me that life is tough, but we can get through it. I had a long talk about my boyfriend and I because I just love talking about him. Although I had a regular day, I had an irregular eating day.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 am