KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal #15

ryanjspark

Journal #15 Empty Journal #15

Post by ryanjspark Thu May 02, 2013 1:22 am

Today was too hectic for my liking. I woke up at 10 a.m today to study for my midterms. On the way to the elevators, I met Ahmed and Matt, two of my good friends who live on my floor. We went to Rendezvous to get some breakfast. I never had breakfast at Rendezvous until today. I honestly think compared to the dining halls, getting food at Rendezvous for breakfast isn’t worth a swipe unless you are in a rush. Anyway, we sat down, and my friend Donel joined us as well. Donel is a funny guy. Actually, all of them are funny. I guess I’ll give a good description of each of my friend. Ahmed is a frat boy, straight up. He pledged for Theta Chi and now he is a bro there. For someone that looks like the stereotypical white frat guy, he is pretty chill. He drinks so much every day that I wonder how his liver is going to be like in 2 years. Matt is pretty cool, too. He’s a pre-law student as well, and a Clippers fan. I always give him a hard time for it because the Clippers suck, and he always gets mad at me. He’s easy to troll, but he is very generous and understanding. Donel is funny as hell. He is an African American art major, the only one I’ve seen in my entire life. He’s 24 years old. We give him a hard time for being old, but he is pretty cool too. He’s very liberal, but I love hanging out with him because he says the funniest things all the time. It’s really cheesy to say this, but the friends I have made in UCLA have been blessings for me. I feel so undeserving to be around such great people. Even my pledge brothers have been a blessing for me. I feel that every friends that I make in college will be remembered forever.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:28 am