KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal of Today

sammi!

Journal of Today Empty Journal of Today

Post by sammi! Thu May 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Today has been fun so far. I had to wake up crazy early so that I could move my car; I had to park it on the dumb side of the street where there was street sweeping! I woke up at 7 and then lost track of time while I was waiting for it to be closer to 8AM. I then ran down to my car. Luckily, I had not parked that far away from my apartment so it was not the worst run I have ever had to make. Anyways, I ran down to my car and then I got inside it and took a minute to breathe and think of where I was going to put the hunk of metal on wheels. I ended up driving around for thirty minutes looking for parking and I found a spot where I had to go back at 11 and move it again. This time I moved it to the lovely side of the street so that I would not have to wake up ridiculously early and move it again.

I then ran down to campus and went to class. I don't even know why I go to class anymore. There are better things that I could be doing with my time. But anyways... I went. I learned some things about some stuff. To be honest I was not really paying as much attention as I probably should have been. That's awkward to admit. I know I should be paying more attention in classes but I read the books and make EPIC study guides, so I'm hoping I'll be good on the finals.
    I then got done with classes and went to the Daily Bruin Office and RSVP’d for the 30 party. It’s the end of the year party and we had to sign up so that we could go. Today was the last day to RSVP, so I’m glad I got that in on time. I then met with Olivia and we ran some errands that we had to do. Well, she had to do them, but I went with! We were walking to Jake’s house when Sai randomly drove by us and so we got in his car and went off to the child care center. At first there was like no one there was and we were playing basketball with just us the Chis. Yeon and Ryan were really into it was so hilarious! I could not for my life shot a basketball like I am so bad there is no way to understand how bad of a basketball player I am you could not believe! My form is so bad and it is so wrong that I could never ever ever ever ever be in the NBA, I mean WNBA because I am a girl. We played the game knock out and I got Olivia out. She played basketball before too, but I got her out I was so proud of myself because like I said earlier I am really bad at basketball! But the kids were so cute but rambunctious! There was this little girl named Harmony who was really cute and but she had sass like for real this little girl had some sass. I was like okay I see and you are how old but hey some people just naturally have sass about them and then that sass is seen. But anyway I really enjoyed being with these kids. Kids rally just warm me up and I really enjoy there company. However they do give me anxiety because they constantly are doing dangerous things.
    PEACE OUT JOURNAL!!
    Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:31 am