KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Today a Journal is Born

stevenli

Today a Journal is Born Empty Today a Journal is Born

Post by stevenli Thu May 16, 2013 2:37 am

As I mentioned earlier, today a journal is born. You may think I sound crazy when I say that, but I promise I am not. I mean, who exactly gets to choose who is crazy and who is not? I think, therefore I am, and all that business. Anyway, like I said earlier, today a journal is born. Imagine if each of the journals that I write are actual offspring. I would have over two dozen mini Stevens running around and terrorizing people. That is honestly such a sickening thought. I almost puked. I feel like people should not have more than one child. As an only child myself, I think that parents should not split their love for their many children. It is super difficult to believe that all these American families have three and upwards to ten children. I do not see why that many children would be enjoyable. It is just really awkward for the mother to have to constantly be pregnant and constantly give birth. I wonder if after a while she does not feel any pain. I know, I am horrified by the thought as well. Moving on, I heard from my pledge brothers that the mock trial workshop was really good. I really wish I could have gone, but my favorite person in the world told me that I was an attorney, so that will be a thrilling experience. Also, today I got Korean BBQ with Mr. Rios and Ms. Zhai and it was an exciting time for my life. I went with my pledge brother, Tony Yuan, and we had lots of fun and laughter surrounded by pounds and pounds of sizzling meat. It was like a tropical paradise. Also, I ate lots of kimchi, which is very delicious. The mashed potatoes were very good, as well.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:53 pm