KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Thursday Journal

ohpowers

Thursday Journal Empty Thursday Journal

Post by ohpowers Thu May 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Dear Journal,
    Today I woke up and was feeling really sick again. I felt bad for the person I was sitting next to in econ this morning because I kept coughing and sneezing and my nose was running but I had no tissue and that is the worst because your nose is constantly running and there is nothing that you can do about it but keep sniffing and hope that that works. Right now I am in my Middle Eastern Studies class and we are talking about Jerusalem and we are watching the movies or mini excerpts called the Bible Unearthed. I really like things like this historical story that are turned into like little movies. I watch them all the time at home with my parents, I just find them so fascinating and they are really awesome. I also like when they do investigations about the historical sites or if they are trying to see if something really exists. I think they are soo cool and once I start watching it is hard for me to stop; like right now I am having a hard time writing my journal because I keep looking back at the documentary because I really like to watch them especially if it is something that I am interested in. I am nervous for twin trials I really just want for them to be over because I do not like being asked questions that I am not prepared for , even though I have talked to my twin I do not want to be thrown for a curve ball because I am not good at answering questions that I am not prepared for. After class I have to go down to the village in order to pick up some items, then I am going to the activity that you play with the children outside for example basketball and other outdoor sports. I wish the little kids knew how to play volleyball because that is my sport I really love volleyball it is my first love when it comes to sports. I mean just playing and watching it is just amazing it is just so passionate and full of energy and every moment something critical or special happens and every point matter in this game. I’ll explain some of the rules of volleyball. On is the most obvious and that is the foot fault. This occurs when the player is serving and they happen to step on the line, that is a foot fault and that point is awarded to the opposing team. If you mess up in volleyball then the other team gets the point so you always have to be on top of what you are doing because that one point could determine whether you win or you lose it is so cut throat. Another rule is when you are in the back you cannot do a back row attack and cross the 10 something line I forgot what it was, but if you do then you get called out by the ref and then the other team gets a point. However the back row can always go up to pass and help out in the front row as long as they do not attack or block. Another thing is double touches. This is more common for setters who have to set because they are more prone to accidentally double touching. They are more prone to this because while they are setting they have to use both of their hands so they can set the ball and sometimes one of their hands touches the ball before the other and that would count as a double touch. There are so many more rules that are involved in volleyball but those are just a few. Aww I love volleyball <3 I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
    Bye Journal afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:45 am