KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5/10/13

jasonhschechter
    jasonhschechter

Journal 5/10/13 Empty Journal 5/10/13

Post by jasonhschechter Sat May 11, 2013 1:56 am

If I went on vacation with Enrique Iglesias, I would go to Indonesia. I think that no one would recognize him there, so we would not be hindered by any annoying fans. I would hate to have any of my bonding time with Enrique interrupted by such a thing. In Indonesia, we would rent a little cabana for two. In the cabana, we would have two beds that are next to each other, so we can jump from bed to bed when we are bored. The weather will be perfect every day, and we will talk about our lives with each other. During the day, we would go exploring in the town and buy delicious food from the street vendors. We would go on the beach and haggle for fruit on the beach with the fruit man. I think we would both like the same type of fruit, so we could ge a fruit bowl to share. After our fun day in the town and on the beach we would go to the massage place and get matching massages. Then we could both watch a $1 bootlegged movie that we bought in town. I think that we would both like to watch a comedy.
    I want to learn of Enrique’s hopes and dreams. I want to know what he would do if he weren’t a famous singer and international sex symbol. I want to know if he thinks that he is beautiful on the inside. If he does not think so, I would tell him that he is. I think that Enrique would be a good listener too. He is always forced to talk and perform for people, so I think that he would want a change of pace on his vacation. I would not mind talking to him about what I care about.
    When we go to sleep on the last night of our vacation, I think that we will both whisper “I love you” at the same time. After spending time together in such an exotic place, I feel as if he would come to cherish me the way I cherish him. We might even decide to stay in Indonesia for the rest of our lives. Together.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:10 pm