KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

20-05-2013

lakhiasj

20-05-2013 Empty 20-05-2013

Post by lakhiasj Tue May 21, 2013 2:12 am

Today was a really awesome day that was actually super long. It began really early as I had work from 4-6. I then got ready really quickly and ran down to Kerckoff for an opening shift. It was actually really good because I wasn’t tired unlike last week because I actually got a relatively early night of sleep. The shift itself was really fun as my co-workers were awesome. I love seeing the weird customers that sometimes come in because they make things interesting. After work I went to my gym session with some of my friends. It was a really good work out session because we all wanted to get rid of the stress from the quarter. After the gym I ran up to the hill to shower and change. I then rushed down to grab lunch for some of my friends, from 1919. After dropping off the lunch I then went to murphy hall to book an appointment with a counselor to discuss my classes for the next year. I then rushed off to one of my history classes. The professor talked about pretty much nothing for over an hour which actually was perfect for me as I really wasn’t able to concentrate too much. After class I went over my questions again for the mock trial meeting that was later in the day. I then went to meet my pledge brothers before the mock trial meeting. The meeting itself was super fun as it gave a good indication as to what to expect on Thursday. After the meeting I went back up to the hill to grab some food. I then went to my room and began doing some work for class. I then began to read my novel as I needed to relax before I went to bed.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:18 pm