KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 2nd, 2013

kmatsuno

May 2nd, 2013 Empty May 2nd, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Fri May 03, 2013 12:54 am

Today was a nice day but super hot. Thankfully I am feeling better than yesterday so it was nice to be out in the sun. My day began with a 8 am class for management class. It’s the one class I actually don’t mind waking up in the morning. Also, I could listen to my music on the way to class since it’s super early and I less likely ran into any actives. After finishing the class, I decided to go back and get some nice relaxing lunch at Covel dining hall with my friends. My friends are really supportive for me especially this quarter since I am rushing. They understand that I have a huge time commitment to this fraternity and they try finding time to hang out with me as often as possible. I have my pledge brothers and my friends outside of the fraternity so I am confident that I will smoothly get through this pledge quarter.

In the evening, I went to listen to the last lecture award for Professor Burgos. He has been teaching me this whole entire quarter for my global studies class that I’m taking with Ms. Reif and Ms. Patton. To the award lecture, I went with my two friends and I also sat close to my big Nathan, Ms. Patton, and Ms. Reif. It was nice to introduce some of my friends to some of the actives. The lecture was inspiring towards the end but I did fall asleep in the middle since I only had 4 hours of sleep last night. It was pretty obvious that I was asleep since Nathan even noticed even he was still behind me. Anyways, the lecture was overall great and it was nice to see the different side of my professor. It was also nice spending the evening with my friends, my big, and the active.