KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

17-05-2013

lakhiasj

17-05-2013 Empty 17-05-2013

Post by lakhiasj Sat May 18, 2013 2:31 am

The day started where last night left off. I basically started working around 8 am for a few hours. I took my time getting ready before heading down to campus. I remember smiling as I was walking as it was such a beautiful day. I had an interview at Lu Valle commons which was awesome. I then headed back to kerckoff to go to my internship. It was my last day today so I got to have a long chat with my boss. This was kind of intense but it also gave a good sense of ending to something that I had been working on for several months now. I’m glad its over but I think ill miss the routine of going in there nearly every day and seeing my fellow interns. I then left the internship and ran to my car as I needed to take my friend to her interview downtown. We were both surprised at how long it took for us to get there considering it was lunch time. I waited for her while she was in her interview and we both headed back to campus. I then went for an interview in Starbucks in Westwood. This was awesome as it was a different setting to each of my previous interviews. After the interview I went to check on my car because I hadn’t seen it all week. After making sure it was ok I came to the decision that I needed to get it cleaned because it was super dirty. I then headed back to the hill to get some sleep. I slept like a baby for a few hours and then woke up to do this. Im now about to go chill with some friends as I haven’t seen them all week. Hopefully I wont get to sleep to late as I really need to get a good nights rest.