KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

06-05-2013

Sailesh

06-05-2013 Empty 06-05-2013

Post by Sailesh Tue May 07, 2013 2:01 am

My day started early as I needed to help a friend finish a paper. I then rushed off to work as I had to make sure the work I did on the weekend was ok with my boss before I proceeded further. This took a little bit of time as it’s a Monday and he tends to be busy. Once I got to speak to him I figured out what I needed to do and then carried on with that for the next few hours. I then went to work out some other work stuff that I should have been able to do several weeks ago. After this I had an hour break which I used to catch up on some learning for the quiz tomorrow.
    I then went off to my first interview of the week. It was really fun as my two pledge brothers had some interesting stories to tell. After the interview we all went off to class. Class today was weird because the topic was really interesting but I fell asleep. I guess I was just super tired. Luckily I didn’t miss much as when I woke up the professor was still talking about the same thing. After class I went off to another interview. This was definitely the most fascinating conversation that I’ve had yet. After the interview I had a little bit of time to kill before the mock trial meeting so I decided to treat myself to a Jamba Juice after almost 3 months. I got the Five Fruit Frenzy and although it took a while for them to make it was definitely worth it. I always love the first sip as it’s an explosion of new flavors in my mouth. After I got the Jamba Juice I went off to the mock trial meeting which was actually super interesting because Ms Patton is a good teacher.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:35 am