KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

17-05-2013

Cindy1

17-05-2013 Empty 17-05-2013

Post by Cindy1 Sat May 18, 2013 2:56 am

Today was a fascinating day. I woke up really late and sat in bed for a few hours. I then took another couple of hours to get ready. I remember standing in the shower for way over an hour and then brushing my teeth for another half an hour. Breakfast was then super awesome as I met up with a friend and we just sat there eating for ages. It was really good hearing about what was going on in his life. He was really busy and his life seemed so full compared to mine. I think this has incentivized me to do more with my time and basically be more pro active. I then went down to campus to study at one of the many libraries. I really thought it would be empty but surprisingly there were so many people there that I couldn’t focus. I think because it was Friday that so many people were just there to fake study and instead used it as a socializing time. I really couldn’t get much work done inside therefore I went outside to the grass where I sat and did all my reading and homework for next week. I love doing it in advance as it means I have no pressure the night before unlike most of the other people around me. I then came back to my room and took a quick snooze. When I woke up I was super hungry therefore I went to bcafe to grab some food. I tried the Nachos which were awesome. I then got ready and went out with my friends to chill in Westwood. We went to several restaurants because we wanted to try several different things. I remember being so full that the walk back up was incredibly painful/ Now im about to finish off some more reading