KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

08-05-2013

Sammi

08-05-2013 Empty 08-05-2013

Post by Sammi Thu May 09, 2013 2:03 am

Today was a wonderful day that I wish could go on forever. I remember waking up super late, stretching and not having a care in the world. Even when my roommates ate the breakfast that I spent ages making, I really didn’t care. I left my apartment leisurely and strolled down to campus. It was super peaceful just listening to my favorite songs on the way down to campus. I did however remove my headphones as I came onto campus as I am careful to always be conscious of the people around me. I then went off to an awesome class. The professor is amazing and really loves teaching, which in turn incentivizes me to work in his class. I then went off to grab some food. I ended up grabbing so much because I was incredibly hungry. I really enjoyed just spending a few minutes of my time, eating in peace without worrying about anything. I then went off to my next class which was less fun than the earlier one but still interesting. After this class I made my way over to Boelter to help my pledge brothers set up. The lawyers who formed our panel were incredible and gave me a true insight into what my life may be like in the future. Afterwards I went with my pledge brothers to get dinner. This was awesome as, living off campus, I hardly get the chance to do so. It was so much fun just talking with them and laughing like crazy. When I got home I noticed that my roommates had finished all the food in the apartment again. It had been such a good day that I really wasn’t to bothered about this. I got on with the little bit of work that I had left. I’m now about to go to bed!