KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

10-05-2013

Sailesh

10-05-2013 Empty 10-05-2013

Post by Sailesh Sat May 11, 2013 12:06 am

If I could go anywhere in the world with Enrique Iglesias, I would go to Africa. I would show him what the world truly is and let him experience hardship like he never has before. I will show him what it means to be hungry. I will take away everything from him and leave him to survive. I will push him to the edge of destruction; make it so that he is desperate for survival. He will be so degraded as a human being that he will not know what the meaning of civilization is. He will value every scrap he can find and he will learn to live while valuing the little things. Every morning he will wake up hungry and every night he will sleep with a gnawing feeling in his stomach. Even the local people will come to pity him until he learns to survive for himself. He will grow as a human being until he is once again a person.
    I will then bring him back, step by step. I will make sure he is clothed. Then I will make sure he has water. Then I will give him food, then shelter. I will then give him his life back but offer him the choice. He can either go back to living his life the way he used to and try and push his experience out of his mind. Or he can take that feeling of desperation, that feeling of despair, of helplessness and use it to drive him forward to make a positive change. Anyone and everyone has the ability to change the world we live in as we are all a part of it. I will give him the opportunity to change it for the better, to affect people’s lives. He will come to understand how fickle life is and the importance of being remembered beyond death.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:39 am