KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 7th, 2013

kmatsuno

May 7th, 2013 Empty May 7th, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Wed May 08, 2013 2:28 am

Today was a nice but a really long day. I had a 8am class just like other Tuesdays and Thursdays for my management class. I thought I was done with the midterm but I have another one coming up next week. I feel like whenever you have more than two midterms for one class, you pretty much have exams every other week starting from week3. It is good in a sense since it is easier to be on top of the material throughout the quarter but it is just bad to have multiple exams. Especially for this management class, I have to do really well on my second exam since I screwed up on the first one. That said, I have to devote most of my weekend to study for this midterm. It should be fun.

After the painful 8 am class, I went back to the hill to get some lunch with my friends at Feast. Personally, I think that the lunch at Feast on Tuesday is the best. They always have Japanese/ Hawaiian food on those days. Today, they had this ramen that I always get every time I go back to Japan. It wasn’t exactly the same taste but it was acceptable enough considering the fact that it is a dining hall in the U.S. I would say some of the Japanese food here at UCLA is better than those ones at the dining halls in Japanese University. Next year, I will be living in the apartment so I will be missing feast a lot. I am counting on my friend who is going to be a RA next year to swipe me though! Also, if and when I cross, I might have some pledges to swipe me. But this if I cross though. It’s more than half way through the pledge process and I am starting to get used to it but still I cannot wait to cross and actually hang out with all the actives.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 am