KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

05-06-2013

Ronald1

05-06-2013 Empty 05-06-2013

Post by Ronald1 Tue May 07, 2013 2:22 am

My day started really late as I had a really late Sunday night. I literally had to fall out of bed to wake up. I spent ages brushing my teeth as I was still half asleep. When I went for a shower my eyes were half closed so I didn’t check the temperature properly and it turned out to be freezing. This definitely woke me up which is good because I realized I was going to be late for my interview if I didn’t hurry. On my way down to campus I was so happy that there was no sun as I’m sure my eyes and head would have started to burn.
    The people who were trying to get me to vote were so annoying. I really didn’t need people shouting at me when I was in a rush. One person actually blocked my path until I took a flyer. He was such a big person that I really didn’t want to barge past him. I took the flyer but gave him a bad look. I then began to run as I didn’t want to be late. After my interview I went to get some food. I bought a burger, some fries and a huge shake. I then took the food to class where everyone was staring at me jealously as they wanted some of my food. I ate it slowly and smiled at everyone who looked at me. I don’t think I took in a single word from lecture but ohh well, I had too much fun eating. The Mock trial meeting was next and I was actually looking forward to it. I really want to know what the trial is going to be on. I have a feeling it’s going to get really intense but it will also be tremendous fun. After this I went for another interview before my day ended and I could go back to my dorm.