KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

12-05-2013

Sailesh

12-05-2013 Empty 12-05-2013

Post by Sailesh Mon May 13, 2013 12:10 am

Today was a funny day as I really didn’t do much. I basically woke up late and just lay in bed for hours. I then got up and took my time getting ready. I spent at least half an hour having a cold shower. It felt so good and it woke me up. I then had a really long breakfast before heading down to campus. While there I walked around for a bit before deciding to settle at Lu Valle. There was literally no one around so I could sit in peace. I got all my books out and got to work. About an hour in I wanted to take a break, big mistake!! I ended up not being able to go back to work the entire day. It started with a phone call to my brother back home. I didn’t realize that the entire family was there. I ended up having to speak to each one of them for a considerable amount of time. Although it was really good to speak to each of them, it took a really long time. By the time the conversations were done the sun was up and it began to get really hot. When I put the phone down I was boiling. I still needed to make a few phone calls so I decided to leave LU Valle and walk around to somewhere cooler. I checked YRL but it ended up being closed to I had to walk to South campus. There were surprisingly more people here so I didn’t want to study there. I decided to walk all the way back to North campus and ended up sitting on the grass outside of DODD. I made the mistake of sitting under a tree so by the time I got up I was covered in ants. I must have spent about another hour here as I began to dose off. I then headed to the gym for a cardio session. I was kind of exhausted by the time I got out but it felt really good so I wasn’t too bothered. The walk up the hill was a bit of a pain as my legs were really sore. I stopped off at BCafe to grab a tone of food but the line was so long that I ended up only getting a wrap. I then came back up to my room to sleep for a bit. This turned out to be a terrible idea as I only woke up several hours later. The sun had already set and I knew that sleeping tonight would be a seriously issue. I began work on my paper as I didn’t want to leave it till later in the week when it was due. I got a little bit of the way through it but I was distracted by the sports today. I watched the entire cricket games rather than just the highlights. Unfortunately both were not very exciting but it gave me something to do. I’m about to go for the emergency meeting with my pledge brothers. Hopefully it won’t go on too long as I have work super early tomorrow. After the meeting I also need to finish last week’s books as I was super lazy this weekend and barely got anything done. I also need to finish up my novel as the story is really getting exciting and I cant wait to find out what the rest of the plot is. I know that tomorrow will be a super busy day so I also want to get my stuff all ready before I go to sleep. I need to get the books on my shelf ordered as right now I can barely find what I’m looking for.