KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

08-05-2013

Sailesh

08-05-2013 Empty 08-05-2013

Post by Sailesh Thu May 09, 2013 2:10 am

Today began relatively late for me as I only woke up at 6. I checked my phone and realized I missed a tone of work so I jumped out of bed. I hate doing this as I like getting out of bed nice and gently. I rushed through getting ready so that I could finish work before I had to rush down to campus. I luckily got some help from one of my colleagues otherwise I would never have got it done in time. I started my day off by printing off more flyers before grabbing a quick cup of sumptuous coffee. I then went to an interesting interview that seemed to fly by. After the interview I went to help flyer around North Campus. I find it extremely interesting to see what type of people take flyers and who doesn’t. After this I went with two of my pledge brothers to get some stuff for the event later. It took us a while to get there and back but we managed to get everything we needed. I then got changed into my suit and rushed off to class. Class was incredibly interesting as the professor spent half of it flicking through images rather than speaking. After class I picked up the gifts for the lawyers before rushing off to the event. I found the event incredibly informative however I felt that it was too short. After the event my pledge brothers and I went back up to the hill where we got a spot of dinner. Although it was a quick dinners it was still incredibly fun and I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations. After dinner I came back to my room to study for my midterm tomorrow. I realized that it’s going to be an incredibly long and tedious process that will probably take all night. I’m not to fussed how much time I have to put into this as long as I get a good grade.