KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

08-05-2013

arniks27

08-05-2013 Empty 08-05-2013

Post by arniks27 Thu May 09, 2013 1:54 am

My day began super early today as I wanted to rush to campus to make sure that we were prepared for the event tonight. I had an awesome interview on the patio, which set me up beautifully for the day. I then tried the most exquisite cup of coffee that I’ve ever had on campus. After that I then flyered with my pledge brothers for a bit as I wanted to make sure that we had enough people for the event. After this I went shopping with two of my pledge brothers for gifts for the visiting lawyers. We were all surprised at how much traffic there was getting there especially as it was so early in the day. We fortunately got everything we needed from one shop so we didn’t have to go to very many. When I got back to campus I went to my favorite class this quarter. The professor is super friendly and actually had a long conversation with me earlier in the day. After class I went to help set up the professional event. I find it really awesome watching all my pledge brothers work together to get something set up. I think the event went well especially as the lawyers were very entertaining and informative. One in particular was incredibly assertive and gave a clear indication of a lawyer’s life. After the event I went up to the hill with some of my pledge brothers to grab some dinner. This was awesome fun and we laughed a tone. I then drove home to get started on any work that I needed to do by tomorrow. I think I’m going to go to bed in a little as it’s been a long but fulfilling day. Before I go to bed though I’m going to watch a little bit of television to clear my head.