KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 3rd, 2013

kmatsuno

May 3rd, 2013 Empty May 3rd, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Sat May 04, 2013 2:06 am

After knowing my pledge brothers for almost a month, I would like to compare them to my favorite childhood tv show, Pokemon. Sammi is a strong individual who is a natural leader just like Mewtwo. Steven suprises me with his comments that illustrate his thoughtful mind so he is Psyduck. Yeon may be Cubone since he seem quiet but he is very easy to connect with and talk to. Tony is a genuine and kind person so he is obviously Pikachu. Brittani is compassionate and caring so she is Dewgong. Caline is always welcoming and very hospitable so she is Chansey. Jason is always energetic and surfs really well so he is Squirtle. Jake is very unique and well groomed, as the eldest we look up to him just like Arcanine. Ronald can always make us laugh and is entertaining so he is Mr. Mime. Sai is Dragonite since he is the most classy gentleman in the group and he is always relaxed but is super reliable. Meg comes off as really kind but can also be very passionate so she is Rapidash. Priscella is Jigglypuff since she has a beautiful voice and can put you at ease. Ryan is super laid back and can accept any situation so he’s ditto. Lenique is a strong individual with great leadership yet she is approachable at the same time so she is Alkazam. Olivia is always friendly to everyone and could be playful at times so she is Mew. Nick is physically strong, modest, and kind, similar to a parent figure so he is Kangaskhan. Tyler is on the weightlift club and he still hits the gym even during the pledge process so he is Machamp. Cindy always has funny comments to make and is one of the leader figure in the group even she’s the younger ones so she is Vileplum. Nikki seems to be easy going but she could be professional and efficient when she needs to so she is Starmie. This will obviously change throughout the quarter but this is my pokemon comparison for now!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am