KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

06-05-2013

Nikki11

06-05-2013 Empty 06-05-2013

Post by Nikki11 Tue May 07, 2013 2:46 am

Today was a really extraordinary day primarily due to the weather. I found it strange waking up and not seeing any sunshine coming through my curtains. I really thought that it was still night until I looked outside and saw the clouds. I was glad that it had stopped raining by the time I got outside. My day began by rushing to class as I didn’t want to be late. Class was super interesting but I felt that I should have paid more attention. I then had several interviews in a row. The first one was really interesting as it was a group interview and the conversation flowed really easily. The next few were ok but I really wished the weather improved as it was putting a damper on my mood.
    After interviews I went to grab some lunch from Lu Valle. I was super hungry and therefore got so much food that I didn’t finish it. I feel really bad because I hate wasting so I tried to stuff as much down as I could. I ended up feeling sick and still not finishing everything. It took me another 10 minutes after I ate before I was able to stand up because I was so full. I then went off to another interview. After this I had class again which was kind of fun but I wasn’t sure what the professor was on about. I know that I’m going to have a lot of work to catch up on tonight. I then went to the mock trial meeting which was really fun because it was like learning about the profession that I want to do in the future. I’m really excited about actually working on the trial. I really hope that I can examine a witness as I think I would enjoy tearing the case apart. I went for another interview after the meeting before I could finally head home after a long day.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:04 am