KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

09-05-2013

Olivia1

09-05-2013 Empty 09-05-2013

Post by Olivia1 Fri May 10, 2013 1:53 am

Today was a very interesting day right from the onset. I woke up and took my time to get ready. I spent a good hour brushing my teeth, showering and changing. It’s hard to dress up with our pledge shirts but the color itself looks very fancy so it isn’t too bad. I then went to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast as I was really hungry. I was so excited by the waffles that the dinner lady gave me a weird look. After breakfast I then went down to campus to begin my day in earnest. I was so glad that today was the last day of elections as I don’t think I could bare another day of people shoving flyers in my face. After pushing though all the people I finally managed to get to class. I really enjoyed sitting in class and relaxing while listening to the professor. I tried a different form of handwriting when taking notes to see if I could be prettier. It started off of really neat but as the lecture sped up my writing got steadily worse until I reverted to my old style. After that class I went to my next class which was super boring because the professor spoke with his usual monotonic voice. I didn’t fall asleep but looking around I remember seeing half the people around me dozing off. After class I had a little spare time so I spent it reading my novel. It was so captivating that I was really late leaving to go to workshop. Luckily I got there in time and was able to join in the serenading. I thoroughly enjoyed workshop today as not only is Mr Tejwani awesome but he taught me a lot. I know now that I need to start thinking about law school from now to help my application process.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:41 pm