KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5/11

jgmeninga

journal 5/11 Empty journal 5/11

Post by jgmeninga Sun May 12, 2013 2:44 am

I woke up far too early today, or stayed up far too long. One of these choices is correct, but I know one thing for sure, that the wine last night did not work. Overall, once I came to work, albeit 45 minutes late, I was not feeling too hot. After two hours at work, I went and got a sandwich from lu valle, I also got a vitamin water. Once I had finished eating and drinking this, I was starting to feel a little bit better. I mean I had least did not have the urge to throw up. My back was feeling a little better today, I must say that it still was very sore; however, at least the knot that has been killing me was finally starting to feel better. Once work was over, I walked back with the intention of leaving immediately for my parent’s hosue so that I could celebrate mothers day. My roommate Sanjit let me in which was good since I did not have a room key, I should really go and get another one of those as it is extremely inconvenient to try and get into my own apartment. I got all of my stuff packed in the car was very quick, it only brought home my backpack with my laptop and also I had my clothes that I needed to wash while I was back home. The trip home was very easy and there was only maybe 20 minutes of traffic, which is pretty good considering that it is LA. I noticed that my car was making a noise on the way home, but I realized it is because something is coming off. I can probably fix it myself as it does not seem like to serious of a problem, but I don’t know if I should go and glue or epoxy stuff back on my car. Maybe I will or what not I don’t really know and now I’m done.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:00 pm