KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal (5/11):

carmona

Journal (5/11): Empty Journal (5/11):

Post by carmona Sat May 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Today has been a very relaxing Saturday. I tried waking up this morning at 8am, which, as past mornings have shown, is nearly impossible. So instead I woke up at ten in the morning, watched a little bit of How I Met Your Mother (I have a feeling we’re going to meet the mother during the season finale, and this excites me greatly), and got ready to head out to an interview with one of my pledge brothers. After our interview, I got to talk with my mother for a little bit. I’m excited to head home early in the morning tomorrow for mother’s day because I’ll not only get to see my parents, but my sisters and my brother-in-law’s (technically they’re both still fiancés, but they’ve been together for so long that they might as well be married). We’re all going to our favorite family restaurant in the Orange Circle (which has previously been established my favorite place on the planet) called Felix, a tiny Cuban restaurant with a killer menu and the best coffee around. Words cannot describe how happy I am to be going home because a) Free washer and dryer, b) I’ll get to see my entire family, and c) I’ll get to see my dog. As this quarter comes to a close, I’m really excited to go back home and be with my parents again. Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder, and I know now that I have to cherish my time with them, even though they drive me up the walls most of the time (and I guess I do that to them as well). Right now, I’m trying to get some homework done at Starbucks before I clock in for work at 5 (hopefully my manager tonight will let me out early) and after I get off work, I’ll probably hit up another coffee shop so I can finish up my homework so I can go back to the dorms, pack up my car with all my things, so I can be ready to leave early tomorrow morning for Orange County. Color me extremely excited!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:56 pm