KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

My Enrique <3

Tyler J.

My Enrique <3 Empty My Enrique <3

Post by Tyler J. Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 am

If I could ever meet Enrique Iglesias, I would plan the best date ever. I will take him to Paris, the city of Love. First of I would fly Enrique on my private jet, because I only want the best for my Enrique. When we arrive in Paris I will roll out a red carpet for him and lay rose petals on the ground because you have to the perfect ambience while arriving in Paris. After that we are going to the most expensive and luxurious hotel around, well it is the hotel I built in honor of him of course I named, Enrique the one and only Fabio. Inside the hotel there are sculptures of my dearest Enrique Iglesias (nude) everywhere, aww it is soo beautiful I cry every time I enter the hotel. After we checked into the hotel we went to explore the sights I was in awe watching him watch Paris how much more perfect could this trip get! I absolutely adore the movie the Notebook and I wanted to create a scene just like it. So I made sure that during one of the days on the trip that it would rain, by checking the weather of course I am not God. Well anyway after the first day I left him and got in a pretend fight with him. But I put a tracker on him just so I would know where he would be so I would be able to make everything happen at the right moment. So knowing how emotional my Enrique is he took a walk in the rain, and then I pulled up in a limo I need to stay classy and then our eyes meet and in a heated passion I ran to him and he ran to me and I had my Notebook moment.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:53 pm