KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5/10

jgmeninga

journal 5/10 Empty journal 5/10

Post by jgmeninga Sat May 11, 2013 1:49 am

If I could live anywhere in the world with Enrique Iglesias, then it would have to be a latin country obviously, since that is the only place that would be fitting for this type of situation. Unfortunately, I could not go to Brazil since they speak Portuguese, this is pretty saddening because I would like to live by the beaches in Rio for awhile. However, in a sense it is also good since Rio can be a very dangerous city, I mean have you ever seen the movie City of God? Man Lil Ze would rob me blind and probably kill me. So, in thinking about the rest of the countries in central and south America, I would have to say that Costa Rica sounds like a pretty good place to live. Preferably somewhere near the coast, but I mean is there anything but coast in costa rica? The name seems to imply that it is 100% coast. So then it is settled, me and Enrique Iglesias would live on the coast of costa rica and we would have a grand old time. We would look all dapper before we headed out to the discoteca and at the discoteca my boy Enrique would be pulling all the latin mommies and telling them that he likes it, the way they move on the floor. This is possible because Enrique is one suave cat and if he has me as a wingman then that’s basically TnT, and I mean dynamite. By this I mean that we would blow the club up, figuratively not literally, I would never actually blow a club up I mean homeland security would be all over me. After that Enrique and I would retire into the night, feeling triumphant at our successful outing at the discoteca, I mean who doesn’t like discotecas they are the shiznite.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:45 pm