KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

09-05-2013

Sailesh

09-05-2013 Empty 09-05-2013

Post by Sailesh Fri May 10, 2013 2:05 am

Today was a bloody awesome day. Although I got literally no sleep last night I woke up feeling great and energized for the day. I started with rushing through my work so that I could get on with revision. I then showered and got ready before I ran to campus to start preparing for my midterm. I had a couple of hours so I was able to get through what I needed through. I then had a few spare minutes to run to young and get out a book that I had wanted to check out for a while. It was the perfect break before my midterm. The midterm itself went ok but I know that I could have done better. I had a class after but it went by really quickly. I then went to the gym before coming back to my room to shower. I then went down to campus for membership education. These meeting are awesome because I get to spend time with my pledge brothers. Mr Tejwani also taught me a lot and really put into perspective what my goals over the next few years need to be. After workshop I went to dinner with my pledge brothers and sisters. It was seriously awesome as I love hanging out with them even though I’m fairly tired. I’m about to head out for the night to celebrate the end of my exams. I’m hoping it won’t be too long a night as I really want to come back and sleep for a bit before work. Thank god it’s Friday tomorrow. I’m hoping that I can also get some work done right now as I want to have no work for this weekend. I also need to read the rest of my book before I sleep as the story is just getting interesting.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:39 pm