KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

08-05-2013

Caline

08-05-2013 Empty 08-05-2013

Post by Caline Thu May 09, 2013 2:55 am

Today was an awesome day as I woke up to the sunshine on my face. I had barely slept yet I still felt full of energy and ready to tackle whatever the day could throw at me. I got ready at a leisurely pace and then headed down to campus. It was super annoying trying to get passed all the people flyering for elections. It got me so angry that Iam seriously considering not even voting, very counterproductive on their part. When I finally made it to class I sat there quietly listening to the professor but not really taking much in. People were looking at me weirdly as I smiling for no reason. I really don’t care!!! After that class I went to get some food. I didn’t get much as for some reason I wasn’t too hungry. I enjoyed what I ate though as it was super tasty. After that I rushed off to get som coffee as I was feeling a little sleepy. I asked the coffee people to caffinate me and the looked at me blankly. I told them to put a little bit of every type of coffee they had into one cup. Unfortunately they weren’t sure how to charge me for that so I just told them to give me anything that was strong. When I tried the coffee I really wanted to spit it out as it tasted disgusting. I forced myself to down it as I really needed to stay awake the entire day. I then went running around campus like a madwoman because I had too much energy. I rushed around campus looking for people that I knew and gave them each a hug. I then went to the professional evenet and found it really hard to sit quietly as I had so much energy.