KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

25-04-2013

Sailesh

25-04-2013 Empty 25-04-2013

Post by Sailesh Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:43 am

Today was an awesome day but I’m glad it’s coming to a close as it means tomorrow is Friday and the weekend. My day started with an interview that was fascinating. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation with the active and the location itself was highly entertaining. It was incredible as I had never been to that part of campus before. After the interview I rushed off to class. The professor shocked everyone but mentioning that there would be a shock quiz at the end of class. It was interesting to see everyone studying for the entirety of class rather than listening to the lecture itself. The quiz itself was very hard but luckily I had the topic nailed down from discussion last week. Hopefully it won’t count too much towards our grades as I don’t think many others in the class had a clue what to write. I then rushed off to my next class as I had a midterm. The professor proceeded to review all the material that we had been through this quarter before mentioning that it was a take home midterm. After class I went back into work to finish up for the day. I then rushed off to the membership education meeting whereby we reviewed all that we learnt last week. It was good to brush up on what we learnt and to get feedback on how the pledges had been doing. After the meeting I went to dinner with my Bitch family. It was the highlight of my day as we all get along well and everyone had a good time. I hope that the small tokens of appreciation that we got for our big’s were liked. I’m looking forward to the social tomorrow although I know it’s going to be another long day. I’m about to finish reading my book and then hit the sack. Goodnight!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:08 pm