KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

07-05-2013

Sailesh

07-05-2013 Empty 07-05-2013

Post by Sailesh Wed May 08, 2013 1:32 am

Today was a funny day for me as I although it seemed busy, looking back; it was actually one of my more child days. I thoroughly enjoyed the morning weather as it had stopped raining and the sun had come out. I love it when it is not to cold and not to hot especially as I was wearing a suit today. My day started out really early as I wanted to meet some of my pledge brothers to discuss any additions to the agenda. I made the mistake of sitting outside on a wet chair. It made me supper conscious for the rest of the day as I wasn’t sure whether I was walking around with a wet bottom, bloody terrible! I then went to an interview in Ackerman which was awesome. After that I went to the gym with a friend of mine. Although we worked out a lot, the conversation was what interested me more. We hadn’t caught up like that in a while and I realized how much stuff he was having to go through. It made me sad I there wasn’t much I could help him with but the workout definitely got rid of a lot of the helpless frustration. After the gym I went back to my room, ate a little and then showered. I re capped the stuff that I needed to know for the quiz before changing back into my suit. I then headed down to campus were I met my pledge brothers before our meeting. It was super interesting today as the meeting was really light hearted. I really enjoy seeing my pledge brothers happy as it makes me happy. After the meeting some of us stopped off on the way back to our dorms for desert. I really don’t know how they fit it in as after the meal my big gave me I was really full. When I got back to my dorm I just spent my entire time studying for my upcoming midterm.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:16 am