KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

03-05-2013

Sailesh

03-05-2013 Empty 03-05-2013

Post by Sailesh Fri May 03, 2013 3:12 am

Today was a wonderful day that I spent hours on bruin walk simply walking up and down, up and down. I then worked on my paper for several hours before heading out for dinner with a friend.
    When the waiter came to take our order I didn’t even look at the menu as I trusted my him to educate me as to what was best when eating Mexican. The starters he ordered were a great introduction as to what to expect. I really enjoyed tasting the different combinations of taco that he ordered. The best however was definitely the half-baked chicken that he ordered last. Each bite was so incredibly tender and the spices on top made it into one hell of a dish. We finished off the meal with desert. I got the sorbet while he ordered Japanese ice cream. I’m still unsure as to the flavor of the sorbet but I’m guessing it was along the lines of strawberry mixed with raspberry.
    After dinner I decided to relax by reading my novel. I spoke to my best friend on Skype for well over an hour. We talked about our upcoming plans for the summer and realized that we would only get to see each other for a week or so. We then decided to plan what we were going to do within that week. We are going to start it off by just talking about what has happened in our lives since we last met. The next few days we will spend going out and doing stuff. We both decided that we need to go to the beach and just chill for a little while in the evening as we both love sunsets. Next we will then go and see a few movies that we missed since the beginning of the year as we are both incredibly busy people.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:40 pm