KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 22 - 5/8/13

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 22 - 5/8/13 Empty Journal 22 - 5/8/13

Post by ronaldholden Wed May 08, 2013 10:58 pm

I am currently in a very unfavorable position. I am stuck at these rehearsals while my brothers are at our pledge professional event. I feel horrible that I cannot be there, and that this pointless Chinese American Culture Night is taking up my time. Well, I would not have minded it if it was not at the same time as my pledge event. Also, I hope the actives do not look at me badly for not being able to stay the whole time. I sincerely wish I could, but I have been smothered by the beast of burden that is amateur theater. They are doing a scene I am not in right now and me writing this journal is really the only reason why I have not just stormed out and joined my brothers. What hurts the most (is being so close) is that I have to be in Royce until ten o’clock at night and I have a midterm in the morning. Honestly, it is ridiculous and I am absolutely screwed for my midterm. I have literally had no time to study, but I suppose it is solely my fault. Hopefully, I can pull off a decent C grade. I hope the person who is reading this journal caught my Rascal Flatts reference, by the way. I know, I have a very diverse musical taste. It just adds to my fabulousness. I am so excited for this weekend. My midterms will be done, CACN will be done, and maybe I can hang out with the Zoman on Sunday. We will see. I will text him later, after I partake in activities. I am going out to dinner with someone, so I plan on getting some distressing vibes. Also, our punishment email comes out tomorrow. That will be devilishly exciting. My last comments will go out to my pledge brothers, who pulled off a great event tonight.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:22 pm