KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

5/7/13 Journal

ohpowers

5/7/13 Journal Empty 5/7/13 Journal

Post by ohpowers Tue May 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Dear Journal,
    Today I woke up and went to work. I thought that I had work at 6:30, so I leave my dorm early (who am I kidding) I left my dorm at 6:28. I really need to work on leaving my room early. It is just that I take forever in the morning I operate so slowly. I wake up climb to my lower bunk, and then I slowly attempt to compose myself. Then I gather my face wash and toothbrush and some other hygiene products, and then I head to the bathroom. When I arrive in the bathroom I usually sit on the sink and stare into the mirror like a zombie. Today when I was going to leave the bathroom I did not realize that the cap to my Listerine was not screwed on the bottle. So what happened then was I picked up the bottle from the cap part and then boom a sudden sea of blue minty fresh liquid is all over the floor. I tried to clean it up, but what happened was looked at the clock and then realized that I needed to book it and get out of the bathroom and throw some clothes on. When I got to my room I sat down and the sleepiness hit me again, so then what happened was my speed decreased. Eventually I looked at the time and noticed that I was running out of time! So the usual I had to run down to work. I am going to end up getting in shape just from having to run to work all the time. So then what happens is I arrive at work and guess what my supervisor changed my schedule! I did not have to be there until 8:00! I got there and the senior supervisor said that I was not on the schedule! I was so shocked! Lesson learned from now on I am going to check the schedule every day!
    Talk to you Later Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:01 pm