KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 21 - 5/7/13

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 21 - 5/7/13 Empty Journal 21 - 5/7/13

Post by ronaldholden Wed May 08, 2013 2:47 am

I just realized that I am missing a day because the wunderbar Sailesh did my journal for me yesterday. The continuity of my journal word doc is ruined, but it is okay. I honestly appreciate Sai’s love and helpfulness. I hope we are not overworking him too much. He is the type of guy who loves to help and does not want others to help him, but sometimes I worry about the guy. So yeah, the Zoman was proud of me today…I think. Ms. Shahinian said in our meeting today that Steven, Brittani, Nick, and I had to speak in front of the active body today. My heart skipped a beat because I thought it was a punishment for some reason. I was not sure whether or not I had offended somebody at some point, but I am glad that I did not. Turns out since the publicity and academic chairs never really have to propose any budgets or anything, we were chosen to speak about the events of our meeting. I sort of fell flat on my face, though, when I asked everyone how they were doing and no one answered. I died a little bit inside, but that is fine. I do not really need a soul anyway. I am totally lost with where I was going in this journal. Oh, so yeah, I actually managed to speak pretty well for once, but it was probably only because I knew what I was going to say, otherwise it would have been a hot mess in the desert. I felt bad for Nick, though, because he sort of ended up being grilled. He managed to do okay, but I realized that we need to light a fire and open our minds to the wondrous possibilities encompassed by fundraising and philanthropy.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:19 pm