KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5/4/13

ohpowers

Journal 5/4/13 Empty Journal 5/4/13

Post by ohpowers Sat May 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Dear Journal,

Today all of us went to sunset rec in order to do a brotherhood event and the sexy photo shoot and video. It was really fun some people got really into the photo shoot. One person in particular was Nick Ress. He was super into the photo shoot. He was so so so so funny. I did not think that he would do some of the things that he did. Also Koya was pretty into to photo shoot as well. I thought he pulled it off well though. Some of us dressed in business casual and some of us dressed in our pledge shirts. I thought it was pretty fun. Afterwards all of us did some activities such as ultimate frisbee and some of us made a bcaf run for everyone. Then we just chilled together and it was pretty cool. Tonight we are going to watch Iron Man 3 and I am soo stoked I can not wait for it I wanna see it sooo sooo sooo bad. I really like robert downey jr. as an actor, he also has these pretty seductive eyes that just are soo attractive. He has this i am sexy and mysterious gaze that I just love!!!!! Also I am going to Caline's room to watch SNL with her. It really sucks not having a T.V in your room because you can not watch any tv. I am so behind on so many tv shows and it sucks. Like the real housewives of atl. I am missing so much and it sucks so much because I really love that show. Right now I am listening to one more night by maroon 5. Adam Levine is super sexy, I wish he was in our sexy photo shoot. Not saying my pledge brothers are not sexy because they are, but he would of just added to the already flaming sexy we had.

Good Night Journal

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:15 pm