KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal #29

LeniqueDejanne

Journal #29 Empty Journal #29

Post by LeniqueDejanne Thu May 16, 2013 1:57 am

I am back down to 300 word journals. Thank Jesus! I plan on not getting double journals again. Today was a pretty busy and long day. I woke up at 11:30 am. I got up and did homework for about an hour. I did homework for my political science class. I had discussion today so I needed to catch up on the readings. I hate going to lecture for my political science class. Professor Sissa is soooooo boring. She puts me to sleep every time I go to lecture. She actually got mad and sent an email out saying that people need to attend lecture. I think I might go to lecture next week but I do not know yet. I see no point in going to lecture if I am just going to fall asleep. I might as well stay in my bed and sleep then sit in an comfortable seat in an auditorium and fall asleep. At 12 pm, I left my dorm and headed to dance class. My favorite class of the quarter! Today was pretty intense though. Reni had us jumping and moving all over the place today. We worked up a real sweat. We then had a pretty light dance practice for the rest of the class. After dance class I headed to SAC to fill out my scholarship forms. I then headed to to my 3 o clock discussion for my political science class. Discussion was not at all helpful today. I am so happy I am enrolled in an PLF for my political science class because if I was not I do not think I would learn anything in that class. The professor puts me to sleep during lecture and the TA be off his game from time to time. My PLF is such a life saver. After discussion I headed to public affairs office to finish up filling out my scholarship forms. I had an interview at 5 pm with MS. Beirhorst. I really enjoyed our interview. She was so sweet and nice to talk too. she gave me a lot of good advice and insight on how I should be treating the pledge process. After our meeting I headed towards Haines to wait for the mock trial meeting to begin. Mock trial workshop was koo today. I got chosen to do closing statement for the prosecution. Hopefully that goes good, no pressure.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:59 pm