KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5/7

jgmeninga

journal 5/7 Empty journal 5/7

Post by jgmeninga Wed May 08, 2013 1:08 am

Today has been another stressful day, albeit less so than the other days of the recent weeks. I woke up and realized that I had to pick my pants up from the dry cleaners. Luckily the dry cleaners had gotten the stain that I caused from dripping oil on them out and the lady was even very nice this morning. It always brightens my day when the interactions that I have with people are pleasant. After that I got back home and got ready for school. Once I got to class, I tried to participate as much as I could but was not entirely successful. Overall, I did manage to talk a few times in discussion which is all that is really necessary. Once class was over, I went to the library to make sure that my paper outline thoughts were compiled at least. Of course, when I went to talk to my TA about the outline that I had planned for my paper, he just completely destroyed my ideas. I guess they were not as well thought out as I had planned, which is of course an unfortunate thing to hear though I was actually expecting it for the most part as coming up with an original work of philosophy is no easy task in a couple days, and I definitely failed that task. Besides going over my paper topic with my TA, I had to hand out flyers for the professional event that we are having tomorrow night, of course I did not get too many people to accept my flyers, its probably because I do not have a very friendly face, but I mean what can you possibly do about that. I mean I guess you could go and get plastic surgery but that seems a little drastic of a step to take just so I can hand out some flyers to people so I’m definitely not going to go down that route but I mean owell what can you do doo doo

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:16 pm