KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 6th, 2013

kmatsuno

May 6th, 2013 Empty May 6th, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Tue May 07, 2013 2:49 am

Today was a really productive day for me even though I accidentally slept in. I was initially planning to wake up at 8am and go to the library but I ended up sleeping in until 10 pm. This was because I ended up sleeping at 4am. In my room, I currently have three other roommates since one of my roommates brought in his friend in our already crowded room. His friend is a musician so he stays up super late working on his music and because of that I have trouble falling asleep sometimes. I’m usually a deep sleeper but I wasn’t able to fall asleep right away yesterday somehow and that is why I slept in. He is a nice guy and he seems like he doesn’t have anywhere else to go so I not planning to kick him out or anything but if this seems to last long, I might have to talk to him.

Enough with the complaining, because I actually had a pretty nice day. After going to my classes until two, I spent time in the library until the workshop at 7pm. At the library, I was able to get a lot of stuff done. I first took care of all the emails that I haven’t been able to respond to. After that, I finished my accumulated homework for my management class. It felt good to finally catch up after feeling lost during class for a long time.

After the library, we had our first workshop for the mock trial. I’ve personally never done mock trial before so I am really excited for this. The workshop was really informational and concise so it was easy to understand even I have never done mock trial. Right after the workshop, I went to go get some Boba with some of my pbros for an interview with Mr. Rios. The interview was really casual and fun especially because it was off campus. If I have a chance, I would like to do more interviews off campus.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:49 am