KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal - 5/6/13

arniks27

Journal - 5/6/13 Empty Journal - 5/6/13

Post by arniks27 Tue May 07, 2013 2:45 am

Today is pretty eventful. Actually, too eventful. It is a pretty hectic day, so hectic that I am just eating my dinner right now and it is almost midnight. I barely even have time to breathe (just kidding, I just want to be dramatic). Anyways, today I went to Good Year to get my car checked. Commuter struggles. My brakes feels faulty to me so I decided to get them checked today. I was going to go get them checked last weekend but a bunch of things came up so I couldn’t. Then it was supposed to be yesterday but there was this whole mix up happened. So yeah. My last resort was to go today because I don’t want to drive with faulty brakes especially that it was raining hard earlier. So, I got my car checked at 7:30am because I want to get it done as soon as possible because I need to head back to LA. The checking part took about an hour even though he told us it will just take 30 minutes. Then, he took an extra hour and a half to install and replace my brakes even though he told us it will take 30 minutes as well. Talk about false hopes. So instead of leaving there by 8:30 or 9:00, we end up leaving at 10:30. It sucks because I could not go to my discussion, so I went to my friend’s discussion anyways. It was great either way, but that brake replacement definitely messed up my time. When I got to school, I had my discussion at 2.I had an interview at 3, a class from 4 to 6, a meeting from 6 to 7:30, but I had to leave early because I have the mock trial workshop at 7 to 8 then another interview at 8. It was suppose to be just until 9, but it extended to 10ish. Then I had to shop for the professional event and commute back home. So now it is almost midnight, and I am doing my journal and I will do my paper after. No Rest. Whatever I gave up on sleep already. -_-

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:15 am