KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5-6-13

yseo

Journal 5-6-13 Empty Journal 5-6-13

Post by yseo Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 am

I've realized it's better to get the daily journal entry out of the way as soon as possible. If I submit my daily journal entry earlier in the day I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day. I try to write my journal entries when I have a little bit of time between classes or during class when I'm not focusing on the lecture. Fridays are tough because I have class at 9:00AM. I don't know how I went to school at 8:00AM when I was younger. I remember in 7th grade I had to go to school super early in the morning because of band. I used to play the clarinet but now I wouldn't even be able to assemble the pieces in the right order. I also used to play the piano. Sometimes I wish I had stuck with it because being able to play the piano is cool. I hated it when I was a kid because I thought the piano was for girls. I would hate going to piano practice because I would never practice so the teacher would get angry at me. Maybe if the teacher was nicer I wouldn't have quit. My life could be very different right now if I hadn't quit. Maybe I would've become a super genius pianist and be living large. It would be cool to be some kind of musician. I don't know how to play any instruments. I tried to teach myself to play the guitar but I've never been able to stick through with it. Learning to play a new instrument is so time consuming. Maybe when I'm old and retired I will be able to find time to learn how to play a new instrument. I'll learn to play some kind of weird traditional instrument that no one has ever even heard of.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:58 am