KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry #6

CalineFarah

Journal Entry #6 Empty Journal Entry #6

Post by CalineFarah Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:34 am

Today was interesting. I woke up feeling quite exhausted. But what could I do? I had to get up! The day was waiting for me! So I got up and got dressed in summery clothes, which was a bit of a mistake since it was kind of windy today. Anyhow, I had my political theory class today from 9 to 10:50. But my professor let us out early, as she usually does! I waited around for a little before I headed over to the young research library. I was to meet Mr. Chen there for our interview. I actually enjoyed our interview! I got to know him much better. We talked about a variety of things. Half way through our interview my pledge brother Tony showed up for his! So the three of us talked for a while, which was very interesting. Tony and I expressed how much we loved retreat! After that I walked back to the hill and grabbed some lunch. I then sat in my room for about half an hour watching That '70s Show. Around 1:15 I left to meet up with Mr. Raucci in the grass by Janss Steps. I really enjoyed our interview. We talked about a lot of stuff and I realize we have a lot in common! After meeting with him, I went back to the hill. I was so exhausted! I ate some of the snacks my big have me. I contacted my big, Ashley, and we planned to meet up on Wednesday! I'm so excited!!! Anyhow, after that I accidentally fell asleep!! My friend was coming to pick me up at 5:20 so that we can go to our Lebanese Club meeting. But I missed her call because I fell asleep! Luckily she came back to get me 10 minutes later! At our Lebanese club meeting we talked about our Culture Show and I found out I'm hosting it! I came back to the hill and went to the community council meeting, which was quite boring. After that I ran my floor meeting. I was feeling sick so I made some soup. Then I met up with my pledge brothers so that we can complete a mission! It took a while but we got it done!! It was pretty difficult! I'm very happy we got it done, but my back is in a little pain! I'm excited for meeting tomorrow! Pledging is harder than I thought but I know we can make it through!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:13 am